Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How do I stop from losing like the scroll bars and other things  (Read 3291 times)

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Hi Everyone!!
    • Funtrivia
  • Experience: Familiar
I am having a terrible time no matter what I use when going to sites and losing things like the scroll bar and stuff. So, then I'm losing parts of the site and can't view things I need to get to because no way to get to that part of the pages.
I guess it is some kind of a setting, but I don't know where that would be or how to get there or even what to do when I get there.

Aegis

Expert

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Brian's Mess Of A Web Page
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: How do I stop from losing like the scroll bars and other things
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 03:52:18 PM »
What browser do you like to user when you access the Internet?

"For you, a thousand times over." - "The Kite Runner"

AmyR7

Topic Starter

Hopeful
  • Hi Everyone!!
    • Funtrivia
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »
well both mine and mom's computers came with IE.
Netscape is actually my favorite browser and have had the least problems with it over the years.
Then a few years or so ago this repairman put Mozilla on both mine and mom's computers, but still have problems with it not wanting to work right with certain sites either. One of the sites it doesn't seem to work right with is PJC website and right before the repairman who put Mozilla on our computers, I had just signed up for an online class. The class wouldn't work with Mozilla. Had a chat we had to go in every week too and couldn't get it to work at all with it.

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »
well both mine and mom's computers came with IE.

IE comes with all Windows computers. 

Netscape is actually my favorite browser and have had the least problems with it over the years.
You still use the Netscape browser?  Whoa, how old is it?  Netscape is dead; it doesn't even register on browser statistcs radar screen anymore.

... the repairman who put Mozilla on our computers
How long ago was that?  Have you updated it to a later version?  What version do you have?