Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How can i combine .exe files?  (Read 15895 times)

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

Re: How can i combine .exe files?
    « Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 12:59:13 AM »
    Now will Vista ask the user permission to run every single .exe file or just the first one. Only reason i am asking is because its pretty annoying to have to give permission 3 consecutive times. Also how would i do that i recently learned alot about creating batch files not .exe files. Do i just create a batch file that runs the programs. Then convert it to an exe file?

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »
    What?

Why create an EXE out of the batch file?

What are you trying to get the batch file to run?

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »
      OO no you miss understood me, i was just using that as an example. I haven't learned how to create an exe file i was just asking simple how to. I know how to create alot of batch files that why i was using that as an example.

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 01:08:11 AM »
        Nevermind Nevermind i learned (Google). Last question will the new executable file allow permission to the other executable files, if it has permission?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 01:12:57 AM »
        This is getting kind of surreal. Can you imagine a forum called "AirtravelHope" where somebody asks "How can I disguise a bottle of shampoo so it looks like a digital camera to the baggage scanner? I want to be able to wash my hair during the flight." Or a forum called "HouseAndGardenHope" where somebody asks "How can I open my neighbour's front door without the key? It's his birthday but he's out of town and I want to leave a lovely cake in his kitchen."

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 01:25:00 AM »
          Yea really a guy asking on a forum called "ComputerHope" where somebody ask "How can i combine .exe files?" which is obviously in no one relevant to computers. Salmon are you trying to be an *censored* or do you just have a nature act for it. You haven't provide one bit of relative informative on this subject. All you've done is annoy me and ask irrelevant question. The only real help is from Carbon Dudeoxide and smeezekitty which i thank. Do you guys have any life besides accusing people of creating a virus? I can careless what you think i am doing, if you don't want to provide me help because you think i am creating a virus then don't. Instead of posting simply immature comments. The CD install an adobe product and the pdf files provide the instructions in different languages. My program simply makes it easier to install the program and the pdf files. Yea what could i have been thinking asking for help clearly stating I DON"T CARE IF IT ASKS FOR PERMISSION, man that sounds exactly something i would want for my virus. Real Smart Guys. Thanks Carbon and smeezekitty you guys are why i ask question on the site. I do understand you starting to think this is a virus because of the question i am asking. But if you could provide me with a method that only asks for permission i would gladly use that.

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 01:28:46 AM »
            I truly don't know what to say to try and persuade you that i am not creating a virus or malware. I have never even attempted to create a virus and if i did i think i would know this basic information if i even had the knowledge to develop a virus. I hate viruses and i hate any malware, if you think i am developing a virus then don't help me and stop posting unhelpful posts.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »
            Salmon are you trying to be an *censored* or do you just have a nature act for it.

People like you bring it out, I guess...  :P

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »
              My god Salmon, i actually thought you'd have more to say. Great comeback there. Man i must be the best programmer in the world, developing a virus that downloads not only visibly to the user but gets permission right from UAC. Pretty impressive i know.

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 01:38:11 AM »
                Hey Salmon just out of curiosity, why are you even posting replies on this post? I'm asking for help, your simply just posting useless comments. Are you really bored? Have you not gotten any? Ahhhhh, dry spell, sorry man. Better luck next time.

smeezekitty

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 01:39:23 AM »
                Salmon Trout has a pointy side
                i believe you are not tring to make anything malicious
                but the only way i can think of doing that is with batch or C programming
                you cannot just combine to executeables (well you could but it would not work)
                also you may need an autorun.inf or autorun.ini file
                stay calm shrshr429 just ignore salmon

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 01:43:22 AM »
                  Thanks Smeezekitty, Ive just been working on this crap for over 2 months and its starting to get really annoying. I created the autorun.inf it works perfectly the file actually tries runs the only problem is it doesn't ask for permission so it doesn't work. I'm wondering is there anyway to make UAC ask the user to allow permission. The reason i am asking is because i can make an exe file that will open the other exe files but i doubt it will work because UAC wont ask the user for permission to run it and it simple won't run posing me with the exact same problem.

smeezekitty

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »
                  if its xp or vista the autorun should prompt if you want to run it anyway
                  you could always create your own prompt in batch or C
                  but that mey take some work

shrshr429

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 01:51:10 AM »
                     Well both really, I'm running xp so it works no problem. But, my brother is running Windows 7 so it poses a problem. I was thinking is there a way to make an .exe file open up another .exe after it opens. For example open up setup.exe after you get access and then it'll automatically open up the other .exe, don't care if it asks the other .exe file for permission. I just want them both to autorun instead of having the user to navigate throughout the cd to find the file.

smeezekitty

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 01:54:29 AM »
                    i assume what you want to do is
                    ask permission
                    run one program
                    run another program
                    i will be back to post how to do it
                    its bed time