Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Wii Connection Issue  (Read 4725 times)

Quantos

Guru
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Wii Connection Issue
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »
Evil is an exact science.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 04:33:09 AM »
    yes, I realzed what I was doing wrong after I tried six times or so.  I dont have any say in that I only use it cause its there an I dont have to go threw the people down there any more.  :D
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Dairyman

Beginner

• Yes
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 11:06:17 PM »
    What is the manufacturer of the router? I read somewhere that Wii has problems with a certain type of password but I forgot which one... Think it was WPA, maybe something else...

EDIT: Oops... Note to self: Always check post date and for another page!

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 05:21:11 AM »
       ???  ::) I all ready mentioned all that an what was wrong an that its working fine. 
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 05:37:28 AM »
      So problem solved?

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 05:46:07 AM »
         ::)  Its been solved for two days