Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: realplayer sp issue  (Read 2692 times)

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

realplayer sp issue
    « on: August 23, 2009, 04:01:08 PM »
    I just updated realpayer 12 I think to this new sp version, thing is that I cant get my youtube videos like I could orginally when I used 12
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

smeezekitty

Re: realplayer sp issue
    « Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »
    maybe its a setting
    but i am sticking with RP 10
    you could always uninstall and downgrade

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 03:56:31 AM »
      I gusse but they probably wont have it on there page any more.
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 04:13:04 AM »

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 04:26:34 AM »
        okay  ???, I think I may have a copy of it some were if I update it, will it just ask for it to go to sp?  Not???  Unsure?

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
        « Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 06:40:42 AM »
        okay   ???
        That page shows you previous versions of RealPlayer. I posted the link because you implied that you wanted to uninstall v12 and downgrade to a different version.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »
          I'm aware of that just saing it dont seem to be from the main site.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
          « Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »
          What main site? real.com?

oldversion.com is a safe site.

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »
            yeah

squall_01

Topic Starter

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
              It asked me too update back to it an its working for some reason know.  ;)