Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ok, brand new pc..suddenly wont load profile  (Read 3112 times)

jmatthewS

ok, brand new pc..suddenly wont load profile
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »
ok so i bought a nice new pc from an overclocking website, everything was absolutely pefect until one i turn it on and suddenly i get a message saying it hasnt loaded my profile correctly and telling me to check the event loggs. Im pretty new to pc's and thought oh maybe if i leave it, it may fix it self. A few days went by and everytime i turn it on i get the same message ( by the way its like starting from the start everytime i logg in, like a brand new pc almost). i still sorta ignored it until today when i turned it, it said `loading profile (screen goes black) then comes up with a user(which ive never had before, normally would just load straight to start page). so i thought hmm maybe it fines now but when i clicked on the user profile it just syas logging off then the screen goes black and it goes straight back to the user profile page which i had just clicked on. It keeps doing this.

please help me and guide me to fix this as its very important i use the pc by the end of tommorrow, thanks for any help  :)

hot dog

Re: ok, brand new pc..suddenly wont load profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 08:21:08 AM »
ok so i bought a nice new pc from an overclocking website

There's a clue

then comes up with a user(which ive never had before,

There's another clue

It's obvious that someone else has used this computer before and they may have overclocked some of the hardware before you got it which could cause instability..

Are you able to boot the computer into Safe Mode?   Turn on the computer, and tap the F8 key until you come to Advanced Options.... Select "safe mode" and see if it will boot without problems...

What is the make/model of the computer, if any....If you don't know, what is the make model of the motherboard..