Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: CAN RUN PROGRAME ONLY ON ONE ACCOUNT XP  (Read 2331 times)

ARS

CAN RUN PROGRAME ONLY ON ONE ACCOUNT XP
« on: June 07, 2005, 01:23:31 AM »
Have AMD +3400 1gig mem 200gig hd and xp home sp2. I installed windows office 97 professional . when the othe two people that use the computer try and bring up any of the applications, word, power point, ect... they can't. there are no restricions that I know of that have been put into place and everyone can put programs on the computer. i had this same problem on another computer that was AMD, 900mhz, 512mem 100gig hd and running xp professional. Could this be a problem with AMD, xp, or office?

Also I have a 60 trail for windows office that I dont want to use. how do I get this trail application off the computer? Do I have to activate and wait until the 60days expire, which I rather not do I would like to just get rid of it but how?

THANKS!
AL

Thanks!

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
Re: CAN RUN PROGRAME ONLY ON ONE ACCOUNT XP
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 05:56:44 AM »
When you istalled the program, you should have been asked to instal for everyone, or just me... Maybe you just hit the wrong option.... Also, when the trial expires, just uninstall it in the Add/Remove Programs window...

[glb]Flame[/glb]