Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how much protection do I really need?!  (Read 6806 times)

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: how much protection do I really need?!
    « Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 05:31:21 AM »
    had a feeling that routers had a firewall.  :D  means my security is better  :D
    Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres

tnkgrammy

Topic Starter

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 05:57:22 AM »
      Thanks to everyone for all of your responses and great information!  And to clear up the most burning question, username is T(aylor)N(oah)K(aitlyn)Grammy--derived from the initials of my three oldest grandkids!   ;)  Wish I were a 'techgranny'!

squall_01

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 06:02:21 AM »
        Its not so much that I was just thinking of that user is all  ;)
        Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres