Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Game Lock Up  (Read 4362 times)

Crafty

Game Lock Up
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:54:40 PM »
Ok i will try to explain all this in one go. i have microsoft flight sim 2004 just installed, The problem been is that after so long say 1, 2 mins it just locks up and i have to restart my computer from the restart button. In this game, it gives you a diagnostic tool wich allows you to boot the game in safe mode and play it, to see if there is a hardware fault, I did this and it didnt freeze or hang. But as soon i i start it the proper way its back to it hanging and freezing. So this is suggesting that i have a hardware fault. What does anyone think can be the problem, I run other games and dont have this problem, my card is a Geforce Fx 5900 and i have all the latest driver and direct x installed. My OS Is XP Home with service pack 2 and i have 512 ddr Amd 2500 processer.

Raptor

Re: Game Lock Up
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 07:57:52 AM »
Have you simply tried reinstalling the game?

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 09:41:21 AM »
Crafty, I have posted a few solutions for you on your last post in the software section... Please only post the same question only ONCE...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Crafty

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 12:56:46 PM »
Yes sorry, i posted under Software, then saw the game issues thread.