Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Poll

Which do you believe?

Evolution (Charles Darwin)
7 (70%)
Creation (God)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Evolution or Creationism?  (Read 25160 times)

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Evolution or Creationism?
    « Reply #60 on: September 19, 2009, 02:00:00 AM »
    dinosaurs and people must have lived together
    You mean like on the Flinstones?
    It was at a place called Jurassic Park, I saw them on TV.

Beginner

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2009, 02:04:29 AM »
      What makes you think T. rex killed humans? Possibly you have been influenced, as many others have, by movies like Jurassic Park that show the fierce T. rex eating every dinosaur and human it encountered. From the fossil record, the stomach contents of dinosaurs that belonged to the same kind as T. rex have typically revealed juvenile dinosaurs, such as hadrosaurs and triceratops. In addition, some evolutionists have suggested that some members of the T. rex kind even ate plants.

There is also physical evidence that dinosaur bones are not millions of years old. Scientists from Montana State University found T. rex bones that were not totally fossilized. Sections of the bones were like fresh bone and contained what seems to be blood cells and hemoglobin. If these bones really were tens of millions of years old, then the blood cells and hemoglobin would have totally disintegrated.26 Also, there should not be “fresh” bones if they were really millions of years old.27 A report by these scientists stated the following:

A thin slice of T. rex bone glowed amber beneath the lens of my microscope ... . The lab filled with murmurs of amazement, for I had focused on something inside the vessels that none of us had ever noticed before: tiny round objects, translucent red with a dark center ... . Red blood cells? The shape and location suggested them, but blood cells are mostly water and couldn’t possibly have stayed preserved in the 65-million-year-old tyrannosaur ... . The bone sample that had us so excited came from a beautiful, nearly complete specimen of Tyrannosaurus rex unearthed in 1990 ... . When the team brought the dinosaur into the lab, we noticed that some parts deep inside the long bone of the leg had not completely fossilized ... . So far, we think that all of this evidence supports the notion that our slices of T. rex could contain preserved heme and hemoglobin fragments. But more work needs to be done before we are confident enough to come right out and say, “Yes, this T. rex has blood compounds left in its tissues.”28
      Unfossilized duck-billed dinosaur bones have been found on the North Slope in Alaska.29 Also, creation scientists collected such (unfossilized) frozen dinosaur bones in Alaska.30 Evolutionists would not say that these bones had stayed frozen for the many millions of years since these dinosaurs supposedly died out (according to evolutionary theory). Yet the bones could not have survived for the millions of years unmineralized. This is a puzzle to those who believe in an “age of dinosaurs” millions of years ago, but not to someone who builds his thinking on the Bible.
      Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear                     microsoft windows xp professional  version 2002 service pack 3 celeron 2.80ghz 20gb hardrive 504mb ram

Salmon Trout

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2009, 02:08:58 AM »
      I have a killer argument! T. Rex rode a white swan around 1970!!!! How can the evolutionists explain that?

Beginner

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2009, 02:14:34 AM »
        It's a song it's not real like the boogey man
        Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear                     microsoft windows xp professional  version 2002 service pack 3 celeron 2.80ghz 20gb hardrive 504mb ram

Salmon Trout

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2009, 02:17:49 AM »
        It's a song it's not real like the boogey man

It's real! I heard it myself!

mroilfield

Mentor
          • Yes
          • Yes
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #65 on: September 19, 2009, 02:20:43 AM »
        I for one believe that there is a GOD and he created every thing.

I also feel that this thread should be locked as no good has or will come of it.
        You can't fix Stupid!!!