Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Why isn't my superantisyware removed from my computer  (Read 3717 times)

Topic Starter

Beginner

Why isn't my superantisyware removed from my computer
    « on: September 24, 2009, 09:07:24 PM »
    Hello i uninstalled my superantivirus a couple weeks ago I went to superatispywares web sight and seen superantispywareproffesional
    and that you could have a free trial of it so i downloaded it and it said i couldn't use it i don't know why,     all  i had  before was the free antispyware why should of my trial expired anywho the main reason why i started this is because when i opened the icon then i realized i couldn't use it somewere in the icon it asked be if i wanted to unistall which i was now going to do anyway so i clicked yes but the icon is
    still there and in add and remove programs it isn't there and when left click to delete it it says this will only remove the icon to uninstall it go to add and remove programs why isn't it uninstalled
    Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear                     microsoft windows xp professional  version 2002 service pack 3 celeron 2.80ghz 20gb hardrive 504mb ram

harry 48

Egghead

• lay back , relax and chill out
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Dribbling Pensioner
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Why isn't my superantisyware removed from my computer
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,59979.msg379180.html#msg379180

go above and you will see a removal tool , but you should think twice it is very useful to use it every week , if its not working delete and install again