Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Virus affecting my computer, and my virus scanner not detetcting it....  (Read 4184 times)

durango992007

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
It's called FakeSpyPro, or something like that.  A little background is, I've had this one before, I could run a virus scan, using Windows Live One Care, and it would quarantine it.  I've gotten it about three times now, but only popped up a couple times, and it would never disturb anything on my computer when it was quarantined.  Now, WLOC is not detecting it, only on a startup, and on startup, when the message pops up saying that my computer is infected, I have the option to remove it.  WLOC "removes" it, but the program that I'm guessing it installed, still exists, and it keeps telling me my computer is infected, more pop ups saying I need to download it etc.  This supposed anti virus is AntiVirus System PRO.

Anyways, I've done a complete scan using Live One Care, as well as, AVG Free, and it did not find anything, so I'm coming back to you guys for help.  Whatever it is I need to download to get rid of this infection I will do so.

About 3 years ago or so, you guys helped me out with a virus on my other computer, and it worked like it was brand new again, so I have trust in you guys, and am willing to put my computer back in your hands.  All your help is appreciated and I thank you guys ahead of time.

Two-eyes

Intermediate
    Re: Virus affecting my computer, and my virus scanner not detetcting it....
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »
    Hi there,

I suggest you go to this link and follow through: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

Then post the THREE LOGS for an expert (EvilFantasy or CBMatt... and I believe SuperDave and ankur are in training) to see them.

Hope everything goes well

Two-Eyes %
    I believe the bushes in my yard will BURN before God picks up a PC to send a message

durango992007

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Yes
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Virus affecting my computer, and my virus scanner not detetcting it....
    « Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 09:56:08 PM »
    Sorry it took awhile to get back, had shcool today and had to go to work, so really no time to do any of the steps.  Anyways, ran the 3 scanners, HJT, MBAM, and the Super one, and have logs for all 3.  Also rank the CCleaner.  The "AntiVirus" program is gone, and im not getting messages saying everything I open is infected.  I have attached the files in order that I did them, as well as, the order in the sticky thread that has the programs.  Once again, thanks for all the help.

[Saving space, attachment deleted by admin]