Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: In Safemode with networking it wont detect a virus, but when I start in Normal M  (Read 2646 times)

mzalex24

I have a Windows Vista 32-bit laptop.  And I admit I had downloaded some music and put it on my mp3 player  :-[ and then the next day my computer would go to the start-up screen and load everything, but the internet connection showed a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark but when I tried to click on it, everything froze.  I tried going through safe mode with networking and trying everything from windows defender, avast (which wont load), avg, trimatic (I think that's the name) and then Eset Nod32. Now that detected something similar to a Trojan but I had it delete it and then went to start my computer again, it froze my whole bottom of the screen. I don't see anything at the bottom but a white strip.  Please help!  I use this for school and I would hate to have to call Dell..lol..Thanks

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced