Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: SRS Trouble  (Read 1867 times)

extreme

SRS Trouble
« on: November 02, 2009, 12:38:20 AM »
Dear Users
SO Guyz i am making a project on Online Furniture marketing system I want to write the Functional requirements,non functional requirements for this and also the use cases. I want that u guys give me some examples what can be the functional requirements and what are the non functional requirements and use cases at least tell me who to model them give some examples or any link i myslef also trying from google
ThankX

extreme

SRS GO to this link and help me
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »
Dear Users
Go to this link and ansure me that these are both functional requirements with the use case diagrams aaaieeenn...... because there are block diagrams also here
(http://www.futurismtechnologies.com/Hospital-Information-Management-System-HMIS-Functional-Requirements.htm)
and tell me that the following is the coorrect way to model the functional requirements
SEe below
   A Client can order new furniture, either by credit card, bank draft, Money order.
   A Client can sell used furniture by scanning its picture and adding it to the website selling directory.
   A Client can see furniture details and gallery buy using the website own search engine.
   A Client can only have one open tab at a time.
   When opening a tab a credit card or bank draft number or money order number must be given.
   Each tab has a credit limit, computed from the payment history of the client.
   A Client have to give order 10 days before for marriage package but the package must  be selected in advance (i.e Ten days before), to change anything client must inform within two days but a cost of 1000Rs extra will be charged