Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with media players.  (Read 2034 times)

FEJY

Problem with media players.
« on: November 10, 2009, 05:55:49 AM »
Hello,

I am a light and music guy in cabaret theater. We need to use 2 different media players on one computer. One which comes the sound effects and the other where I can put some background music. I think I have settled on 2. They are Windows media player and the other is winamp or itunes. My biggest problem is to how I can put the options that way, when I have a playlist the song when its ended wont go to another one. Dont misunderstand me. I don't want the songs to go to the next one. I want that if I start the song and it ends, it ends and not play the next song. In my surprise I didnt find this option on any one of the players. Anyone can find how to accomplish this. Or give me other ideas on maybe using other players?

Thanks,
FEJY   

ale52

Expert

• Deo Gratis
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Problem with media players.
    « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »
    That's a tough one  :P  I looked at iTunes and VLC and couldn't find the option you're looking for. Bummer,  :-[

Alan <><  :D
    I have principles.  And if you don't like them...well...I have other principles!!

Google

Mentor

• Certifications: List
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Problem with media players.
      « Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »
      Sorry to inform you but Itunes does not have the capability to do this.

If you don't mind a comlicated method, you could just right click on the song you want to play, click "Show in Winows Explorer", then open the file with quicktime. But I'm assuming that is not an adequete solution.