Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Task Management  (Read 3828 times)

acincyguy

Topic Starter

Starter

Task Management
    « on: November 16, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »
    We need a program that will remind users when they log in to the high school's website they need to fill out a certain form.  Parents need to fill out forms on line and we need a program that will make sure they do.  I've seen these on other sites, just don't know what the program is called.  The user can bypass the form by indicating "remind me later" until a certain date and then must fill out the form to proceed.  Recommendations on specific software would also be appreciated.

mroilfield

Mentor
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Task Management
    « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »
    Parents need to fill out forms on line and we need a program that will make sure they do.

Usually a gun pointed at the back of the head is a good way to make sure some one does something.

Oh welcome to the forum and please don't take the above statement seriously I saw the quoted sentence and just couldn't help myself.

There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and I am sure some one will come along to assist you.
    You can't fix Stupid!!!

acincyguy

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Task Management
      « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »
      Trust me that option has been discussed!  Thanks for the welcome.