Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My brother is a control freak and blocked me from playing online. Help?  (Read 7623 times)

kelvinster11

So my brother blocked me from playing online. What can I do? I've heard of proxies, but I have no clue how to clue to go about it.  Also it's a PC console game called Warcraft III The frozen throne. So, thank you in advance and hopefully, I can get away from my control freak of a brother. Sigh

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: My brother is a control freak and blocked me from playing online. Help?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 09:04:39 AM »
Can't help you bypass computer security features. For all we know, it may have been Mickey Mouse, my dog, your neighbor's second cousin, God, or your parents who blocked you. Wouldn't matter.

If it's an issue, take it up with your parents or whoever owns the computer. If it's your brother's computer, tough luck I guess.

Scratch that, my dog is too cute to do something like that. I doubt it was him.

itburnswhenipee

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:09:05 PM »
    while hes sleeping go to his room with the baseball bat...

Juice217

Beginner

• I hope you don't hate your computer as much as me.
      « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 06:48:12 AM »
      if it is proxy you can go on an internet proxy server.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:18:16 AM by Juice217 »

TadasJA

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 02:44:37 PM »
      just tell your brorher : "Unblock me, or my guild of lvl 85 orcs and taurens will find you" and when he's totally confused add : "Look, stupid - unblock me, or your pc feels the wrath of the UPCOMMING GROUND IN ABOUT 60 mp/h !" worked with my issues with my brother (no kidding !)  8) 8)
      I3 2.40ghz 4gb ram Ati Mobility Radeon hd5470 512mb

Lilj1123

Greenhorn

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »
        I love the last post ;D

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • BC-Programming.com
        • Certifications: List
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 12:28:23 PM »
        just tell your brorher : "Unblock me, or my guild of lvl 85 orcs and taurens will find you" and when he's totally confused

Um, and who wouldn't be?

"Look, stupid - unblock me, or your pc feels the wrath of the UPCOMMING GROUND IN ABOUT 60 mp/h !" worked with my issues with my brother (no kidding !)  8) 8)

Your brother is a pushover. Additionally, I don't ever remember mp/h being a unit of time. Lastly, I'm trying to determine at what point the brother is showing any sort of stupidity that presents itself as an oppurtunity for the direct name-calling of that sort. by the ordering of conjugation in that sentence, it would appear that the "stupid" is invited by the brother being confused by the first remark, which basically says that a fictional set of characters are going to hunt him down. Now, I'm no psychologist, but that would confuse the heck out of me. I mean, seriously, do you say "you better watch out or Matlock will get you!"?  Certainly not. besides, Matlock has very low agility and would never catch him anyway.

Also, I am quite ashamed at the indigant assumptions made in the last few posts. If the PC in question is the brothers why does the other sibling have a "right" to play some ridiculous time wasting program? The fact that they even let them use it at all seems to be being taken for granted completely, and the fact that they seem to think that they have some sort of right to use it, or more precisely, them and several other posters, is nothing short of extraordinary. We have absolutely no backstory. perhaps the internet was blocked for him because they have a tendency to download trojans or something, or because they refuse to listen to advice to NOT download said trojans. SO many people making assumptions based on loose implications of guilt is the very same thing that causes misunderstandings amongst large groups.
        I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Lilj1123

Greenhorn

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »
          Long post but it is makeing  a lot of sence if the PC is his and he thinks that the game is harming the pc i dont see why you could be mad at him he has the right to do what he wants if u want to play web based games use your your pc. If u dont have one then save up for it

Allan

• Mastermind
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 01:17:19 PM »
          Who are you talking to? The post is from Dec 6 and the OP never came back.

Alias

Rookie

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »
            Who are you talking to? The post is from Dec 6 and the OP never came back.
            holy jebus I didnt notice that.
            I R TEH MASTAR ODST!

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
            • Geek After Dark
              • Gekk9pm bnlog
            • Certifications: List
            • Experience: Expert
            « Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 05:14:41 PM »
            Wenn sie weiß, Deutsch und er doe nicht.
            http://www.proxy.de/

mroilfield

Mentor
              • Yes
              • Yes
            • Experience: Experienced
            « Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 12:43:05 AM »
            I mean, seriously, do you say "you better watch out or Matlock will get you!"?  Certainly not. besides, Matlock has very low agility and would never catch him anyway.

Sorry BC but you are wrong here.

Matlock always caught who he was after.  ;D
            You can't fix Stupid!!!

the_mad_joker

Apprentice

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 01:37:41 AM »
              There Will Be A Reason That he Blocked You  :-X

Its Your Personal Matter <

Try Asking him Why So Serious ?  >>:
               :rofl:

wowsrc

Rookie

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 05:29:16 AM »
                My Forums - Yes Mine
                http://theclownmonster.darkbb.com

Joker, read the rules.
                We do not help with cd-keys, cracks, and warez. This is not negotiable.
                The site your advertising in my signature is a crack discusion forum

SaixxSandor

Greenhorn

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 06:58:00 AM »
                  Just Falcon Punch him.
                  Take the Crooked path Boy! CAW CAW CAW!!!!!!