Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: DVD Xcopy Express  (Read 3639 times)

PeckStone

DVD Xcopy Express
« on: June 22, 2005, 04:17:23 PM »
Please can you help me.  I purchased DVX copy Express on 6th January this year, but, although I installed it, I did not have any immediate reason to use it.  I opened the program and attempted to register it a few days ago but it will not accept the Licence ID and password given inside the box.  The product has cost me over £16.00 and I now find that it is useless to me.   Amazon, through whom I purchased it, directed me to contact the retailers, but they have not replied.  The Xcopy website offers no help at all and the technical support link does not work.

Raptor

Re: DVD Xcopy Express
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 05:32:31 PM »
What is it you wish for us to do? Provide you with a new serial or registration number?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 05:32:57 PM by Raptor »

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »
    PeckStone.....Try this one ..........

Phone activation pssword .......  306368780

License ID ........... 1352794304

PM me if that doesnt work

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 05:55:02 AM »
    DL, this is not a Warez forum...

Now I know a young lad like you has the need to rebel against the powers that be, but please, your hormones will settle down some day.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 05:55:36 AM by Raptor »

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 04:09:55 PM »
    what version of dvx copy express is it.......no moans here ;D

PeckStone

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2005, 10:13:20 AM »
    Thanks everyone! I still can't get it working, but I've eventually had a reply from the company that I purchased it from, and they have said I can send it back to them for a refund.  I don't know quite whats going on with DVDXCopy web-site and phone registration tel.no.(321 Studios), but the number given is wrong and the registration and technical internet links don't work at all.  When you go direct to the web-site there is no help at all with software registration.  It just tells you to go to the retailer.  The product does not have a 'version' number, so I guess there was only ever one version of it?

bill_smith

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 12:26:12 AM »
    if you are looking for a program to back up your personal dvd's try something like CloneDVD2 it works very well.......... I have converted my old vhs home movies to dvd and made copies for family members and it works great.