Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Virus hidden computer running slow  (Read 2864 times)

Helpme220

Topic Starter

Rookie

Virus hidden computer running slow
    « on: December 15, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »
    Hey guys ,thanks for the site already been learning a lot . Here's the problem downloaded an adobe program. Hijacked my browsers and slowed computer down to nothing . Ran Malware , Anti-spyware , AVG 8.5  and even did CCleaner . Removed all adobe and internet browsers . then went and put in Mozilla firefox At last  I ran hijack this it gave me some suggestions for programs to get rid of and I erased those . Then scanned the computer again and found nothing. Browsers were no longer hijacked computer was running a little faster. So I thought everything was cool until I downloaded another version of adobe  and my browser got hijacked again . So I scanned my computer with hIjack this and will post if somebody could give it a look I would appreciate it . Pretty new on computers but trying to learn as much as possible . Oh also I am running Windows XP . Finally i removed any adobe program rescanned with all antivirus i already said everything comes up clean . I hope that this is enough info.

[Saving space, attachment deleted by admin]

harry 48

Egghead

• lay back , relax and chill out
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Dribbling Pensioner
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Virus hidden computer running slow
    « Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 04:00:10 PM »
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

please go to above and complete and post the other 2 logs an expert will need them , harry