Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: New Speaker Recommendations  (Read 2627 times)

Gabriel_Knight

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Chief Executive of Problem Acquisitions
    New Speaker Recommendations
    « on: June 23, 2005, 07:37:13 PM »
    I think it's time to buy new speakers. The ones I have now are pretty old and I wouldn't mind a new speaker system now that the one I have was damaged by lightning, I think. I have a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Extigy so I would prefer Creative speakers. Also, I don't have much room in my room so 2.0 or 2.1 speakers with a subwoofer is best. Actually, I'm looking now and 5.1 might work, it would require some wiring, but I think I would be able to pull it off. So, if you know a good speaker system with a decent wattage and decently priced ($100 is the max I would probably spend, but I have a job so I can stretch that a bit if need be, just no speaker over $200). TIA.

Gabriel_Knight

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Chief Executive of Problem Acquisitions
      Re: New Speaker Recommendations
      « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 07:41:54 PM »
      Also, if there is a nice pair of 5.1 wireless speakers that would be best so I wouldn't have to go through the attic or make a wire mess in my room. But, something tells me a pair of wireless speakers would be costly.

Cary_GRant

Re: New Speaker Recommendations
      « Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 04:12:06 AM »
      Well for about $150.00 you can get the incredible Logitech Z-5300e (280 watts, THX certified!!!) speaker system. It truly is a marvel speaker system, and guaranteed to please.