Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: internet explorer browser  (Read 4132 times)

Maykel Farronay

internet explorer browser
« on: July 01, 2005, 02:55:45 PM »
I don't know what's wrong with my internet explorer. I am running windows XP Pro. I have service pack 2. Using IE 6.0. Everytime I try to download something, it won't let me, it won't show me any type of error message or anything, it just won't do it. I click on the download message and it just won't do anything, same thing if I have a file on my e-mail to be downloaded. it just won't let it. Also if I cannot right click, I usually right click to copy and paste either text or images. I can't save images, because it won't let me, not even copy and paste with the key board shortcuts. But is not my computer because when I open Office or any other document software, I can do it just fine. it's just when it's internet related. Also If I am trying to upload an image let's say using yahoo mail, I need to browse it and upload the image but it won't let me even get the file. PLEASEEEEEEEEE SOME ONE HELP MEEE!!!!!!
at first I thought it might be the settings so Iclicked everything to default but nothing, then I thought it might be McAfee antivirus and the security system but I uninstalled it and still the same. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: internet explorer browser
    « Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 02:59:31 PM »
    Maykel Farronay........ What had you D/L just before this started ?

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

Re: internet explorer browser
    « Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
    What kind of error message?