Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I-Mac problems in shops in the UK "January 17, 2010"  (Read 2124 times)

SignedAdam

Topic Starter

Rookie

• SignedAdam
    • SignedAdam's Site
  • Experience: Experienced
I-Mac problems in shops in the UK "January 17, 2010"
« on: January 17, 2010, 04:40:30 AM »
Hello people, "Read this to find out what you need to ask in the shop"

Do not buy a I-Mac, if your in the UK, and if you can not wait, untill January 27, 2010, ask to see if it can read disks with out scratching it all over, look at the disk after, i did this in PC World and John Lewis "all of the I-Macs" sabotaged the disks, i guess it must be something to do with the eject thing that holds the disk as you pull it out , so ask to see the I-Mac out of the box or could get a disk killer.

This could be all over the World, It's not the shop, it's Apples faulty manufacturing.

The two shop's i tired (John Lewis and PC World) are the best in the UK for buying computers, PC World told me that there are going to talk to the other shops about this problem, and send all of the I-Mac's back to apple.

John Lewis sell's computer's and all other thing's, but they told me that it was a one off, so they are not going to talk to other shops about this problem, and just send the one back to apple.

Just tell other people out there to look at the I-Mac's before buying or after buying it because i dont want other people to have to deal with these issues.

this link will describe these issues in better detail

Click "Here" to Go to my site to find out more about the issues I had

« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 07:24:52 AM by SignedAdam »
Go to his WebSite, www.signedadam.webs.com