Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hotmail Help  (Read 5551 times)

Steph

Hotmail Help
« on: June 10, 2004, 02:15:36 PM »
Ok, I don't know if this is in the right forum, so I'm sorry if it isn't... but anyways, lately I've had a lot of trouble with Hotmail. I can't go to the Hotmail website directly (by typing in the address), but I can access my account through MSN Messenger. However, once I get there, if I click on something, nothing happens. I recently performed some "spyware" clean-up using CW-Shredder, Ad-aware, and Spybot, so I don't know if I messed something up or accidentally deleted something, but I would really appreciate it if someone colud give me some ideas on what to do. Thank you so much!

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Hotmail Help
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 02:34:59 PM »
    Steph.....I run Ad-Aware and SpyBot all the time so I dont think they would have caused to problem ....
    CW- Shredder , I have never used ......But if you go to

http://www.msn.com/   and click on the hotmail tab....you should get the sign in box.......enter your username and password and you should be able to get in . And you say you can get in from MSN Messenger ok ....
    I just checked the hotmail site and its working ok

let us know

dl65  ???
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Steph

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 06:48:32 PM »
    Well, I did that, and it let me log in but once I was in my account, I just couldn't click on anything. I can click on the "Mail" tab, but I can't access any individual e-mails. It's not frozen, because buttons "light up" or move when I mouse over them. I just can't get to my emails! I can't compose email either. Arrrgh

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2004, 08:47:30 AM »
    What version of Internet Explorer are you using? (If you use Internet Explorer at all, that is)

Harneet singh

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 04:54:44 AM »
    Hello

i need following port number of the followind E MAIL -address  ([email protected])

1) SMTT mail server number
    2) pop mail server number

and there server port number.

please kindly do the needful.

reply me on mail address

thanx
    harneet singh

email addy removed
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:36:30 AM by patio »

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib