Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows Daily Advisor help- help needed fast!!  (Read 3887 times)

Sneezus29

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
    Windows Daily Advisor help- help needed fast!!
    « on: May 04, 2012, 10:46:06 AM »
    Howdy,

So recently I tried to download something online, something I needed, I can't remember what it was, when suddenly something else started downloading.

Now I'm stuck with Windows Daily Advisor which is so incredibly annoying!! I really am at the end of my tether with it!!

Anywho, so I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti Malwareto attempt and get rid of the problem after doing so research online  but that doesnt want to run and nothing is working for me. I've tried a lot of stuff but nothing has worked and the little bugger continues to play *censored* up!

I'm totally desperate at this point and as I am not skilled with computers it's a big challenge, for me anyways.

If anyone knows of ways other than the 'Malwarebytes Anti Malware' route that might work and are reliable, please help!

*I just realised I stuck this in the wrong place!! I'm so sorry!! But I so desperate I've lost faith in humanity!!*

HP 52031a
    Windows 7
    (I usually use Mozilla Firefox)
    ~' The computer froze...... PRESS ALL KEYS!!!!!!!!'~

truenorth

Guru

Re: Windows Daily Advisor help- help needed fast!!
      « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
      "I've lost faith in humanity!!*" a titch high on the over reaction. You do note that you realize the likelihood of having posted in the wrong sub forum. You need to re post your issue in the Computer and viruses  forum.truenorth

Sneezus29

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Familiar
        Re: Windows Daily Advisor help- help needed fast!!
        « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:23:37 PM »
        Thanks! I reposted it into the right file. (I made a total ******* of that!!)

But if someones still replies to this and helps me I'll be over the moon!

Literally, I have lost faith in humanity and I hate using safe mode all the time LOL!!
        ~' The computer froze...... PRESS ALL KEYS!!!!!!!!'~