Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Spyware doctor with Antivirus and Firefox  (Read 3051 times)

bjm968

Topic Starter

Starter

Spyware doctor with Antivirus and Firefox
    « on: January 27, 2010, 07:33:57 PM »
    Hi,

my computer has been giving me trouble for a while now...just as soon as I fix one problem, another problem is created.
    I will skip ahead to now.

So, after reinstalling the operating system on my computer, most everything worked fine again, except my internet explorer wasn't working, but my firefox was.
    Soon enough, my unprotected computer started getting viruses and trojans and such. then, i used Spyware Doctor with Antivirus. Did a scan, removed threats. Now, when I open firefox, the page is blank. And, when I try to go to any other site with firefox, it is still blank. So, now my internet explorer doesn't want to open, and my firefox opens, but shows nothing.

I am definitely sure that somehow scanning and removing threats on my computer also affected my firefox.

I just really need to find a way to get onto the internet somehow from home. can someone please help me figure out how to make internet explorer and/or firefox work?

thanks

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Spyware doctor with Antivirus and Firefox
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 06:05:50 AM »
    No need to double-post

bjm968

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Spyware doctor with Antivirus and Firefox
      « Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 09:22:17 AM »
      well, i wasnt sure which section it fit in. (spyware or internet browsers)