Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Toshiba Laptop Keyboard  (Read 2140 times)

rockstar4cs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Toshiba Laptop Keyboard
    « on: January 26, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
    The keyboard on my Toshiba Satellite laptop is messing up a bit. First off it was dropped yesterday on the carpet. When you hit certain keys now different things pop up. When you hit certain keys no other key pop ups instead commands pop up. Like if you hit the C key the Explore window pops up the S key it goes back to the welcome screen. One key asks you if you'd like to use the virtual keyboard so I clicked that and a keyboard shows up on my screen. When you click the buttons with the mouse on that keyboard on the screen the same output happens. I thought it was my keyboard but now I'm wondering if its an internal problem since the the virtual keyboard wasnt working. Any idea's? I have tried a system restore but thats all I could think to do.

rockstar4cs

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Re: Toshiba Laptop Keyboard
      « Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:36:14 PM »
      Ok for some reason all my keys start working again when I click CRL ALT and DELETE after the start up. The task manager opens and then all the keys start working after I click it off. Whats that mean?