Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: i need some to understand what i mean log in  (Read 3029 times)

MARYBOO

Topic Starter

Beginner
    i need some to understand what i mean log in
    « on: February 01, 2010, 09:15:05 PM »
    Why do I have to sign in everytime I log on to the internet. Yahoo is my home page but always requires signin
    In the past I was able to click on my internet explorer icon and log on to my home page is yahoo. Now I get a yahoo sign in page. This is very annoying to see the least. Is there something that I am missing?
    Mary

TulsaRose

Re: i need some to understand what i mean log in
    « Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:39:57 AM »
    Mary, I was trying to help you on the other post you started.  It helps to go back to the post with additional information instead starting a new topic.

You probably can find tons of information at Yahoo Help Central.  They've been making lots of changes recently.

MARYBOO

Topic Starter

Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:34:23 AM »
       :) ;) :D  think you i will try it . and i am sorry about the 2 post the next time i will go to you

have a bless one

yahoo help central say Oops! This link appears to be broken. what do i do.

>:( :( :o
      Mary

TulsaRose

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:00:25 PM »
      I don't know why that link didn't work but you should be able to access Yahoo Help Central from a link on your Yahoo home page.  Have you looked there by clicking on the Help button?

Yahoo is probably requiring you to log-on as a security precaution to protect your personal settings. 

jkolak

Hopeful
        « Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »
        Why do I have to sign in everytime I log on to the internet. Yahoo is my home page but always requires signin
        In the past I was able to click on my internet explorer icon and log on to my home page is yahoo. Now I get a yahoo sign in page. This is very annoying to see the least. Is there something that I am missing?

Yahoo has tightened security.

They used to let you stay signed in, but now require you to sign in over again frequently.

They did put a box you can mark under your user name and password that says:

Keep me signed in
        for 2 weeks unless I sign out. Info
        [Uncheck if on a shared computer]