Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Hardware / Mouse problem
« Last post by grounded on March 06, 2024, 03:01:10 AM »
My logtech mouse failed and i purchased an XD one. it often will not open my cp until I remove and reinsert the plug. often it refuses to scroll for a while but will come right after a short time, my question is, could it be a driver problem a settings problem or a dud mouse?  Any ideas before I buy another mouse.  ??? ??? ???
Windows 10 and 11 / Re: Win 11 Power button disappearance
« Last post by Lisa_maree on March 05, 2024, 01:16:44 PM »
Hi

Here is a YouTube video of where the power button is in windows 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEklCJqxJR0

Please copy the link to your browser address bar to view.

Other / Re: Computer Hope forum e-mail issues and down time
« Last post by Novel8 on March 05, 2024, 06:59:22 AM »
This is just to find out why I do not see a "reply" button, even after logging in, to my post responder. Has C H changed? My post was about the problem of losing my Power button ( to hibernate, restart and shut off ) on my Win 11 system. Moderators should take in consideration of those who ask for help here in these forums may not be tech savvy as they are when they throw out instructions ...ie...install "Open Shell Menu" and "explorer patch"...Please be more instructive and just what they are and how to go about doing or getting them.
Windows 10 and 11 / Re: Win 11 Power button disappearance
« Last post by Allan on March 04, 2024, 07:45:33 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean by the "power button", but okay. If you want to make Windows 11 Start Button look and act as it did in Windows 10 (left side, etc), use Explorer Patcher. You can also install Open Shell Menu to completely customize the start button. I use both on all of my Windows 11 systems.
Windows 10 and 11 / Win 11 Power button disappearance
« Last post by Novel8 on March 04, 2024, 06:48:29 AM »
After upgrading from win 10 to 11, I had no problem of getting to my Power button to turn off my laptop. Recently, its not there anymore. Googling told me on how to get it back which was useless. First they said it was initially at the left bottom corner and then moved to the right side, where i did see it there and used it. now, its no where in sight which makes it a nuisance on shutting down my Dell laptop. There was one suggestion by research that said to press on the windows or startup key, which did not work for me. Why does win 11 create such bugs?
Networking / Re: PS4 Connection
« Last post by Tango92Golf on March 03, 2024, 09:06:19 AM »
I just ended up formatting it last night and figured that I wasnt loosing all that much.  I re setup my account to it an now when I try and connect to the play store it gives me Cannot communicate using SSL.

I shouldnt have to buy additional, hardware when this was just working several months ago.
« Last post by Lisa_maree on March 02, 2024, 04:33:15 PM »
Hi

Is the PS4 showing in the router as connected if so does the PS4 have a valid ip address assigned like in the same IP range as other devices connected to the Router.

Could you also try connecting using the Ethernet port instead of wireless. If it works with Ethernet then perhaps try a usb wireless adapter.

« Last post by Tango92Golf on March 02, 2024, 09:59:12 AM »
This is the error that it gives me an still been giving me
Here are some other file managers:

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/windows-11-file-explorer-alternatives

Try One Commander.  :)
You said you ran SFC ? ?,,,run it agaun.Report any errors...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10