Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Headphones  (Read 2770 times)

in a pickle

Headphones
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »
When I plug in my headphones to my computer the sound still only comes out of the computer speakers.  I headphone jack works and the headphones are pluggin in all the way because I can hear computer clicks through the headphones.  For some reason, the computer is not changing from computer speakers to headphones when the headphones are plugged in.

Treval

Hopeful

Re: Headphones
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 11:25:30 AM »
    You mean when you plug your headphones into the headphones entry of your speakers, it doesn't work?

headphones -> headphone entry speakers -> headphone entry PC

Mulreay

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »
    When I plug in my headphones to my computer the sound still only comes out of the computer speakers.  I headphone jack works and the headphones are pluggin in all the way because I can hear computer clicks through the headphones.  For some reason, the computer is not changing from computer speakers to headphones when the headphones are plugged in.

Can we know a little more info please ie Type of computer: Laptop/desktop, Hardware: Speakers/internal and software: realtek/etc.

The more info you can provide the better support we can offer.
    P.s welcome to computer hope  ;)

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 01:44:45 PM »
    What port are you plugging the into?