Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: emailed documents HELP ME PLEASE!  (Read 2194 times)

monkeyais

emailed documents HELP ME PLEASE!
« on: December 07, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »
Hi there,

I am in college and have an economics project due in tomorrow. I was working on it today in college and emailed what i had done to myself using my gmail account so I could open it up on my own laptop when i got home to finish it. I opened the email downloaded the attached microsoft word file. I have just spent 4 hours finishing the project while intermittently hitting the quick save icon. It did not ask me to save as into my documents and to be honest i didnt even think to do it.

As i congratulated myself on finishing the project while again hitting the quick save (not sure if this is what its called) I closed down word. When I went to email the document to myself again so I can print it out tomorrow in college and hand it up....it is not there. I have searched my computer to the best of my ability and i cannot see any sign of it ever being there.

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me otherwise I have another very long 4 hours ahead of me (its now 23.22 and i want to go to bed!)

Thank you in advance.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: emailed documents HELP ME PLEASE!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 04:58:04 PM »
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "