Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: movie maker forum  (Read 2232 times)

jennyjuan

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    movie maker forum
    « on: January 25, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »
    I like to make videos to share with my friends on youtube, I want to make youtube videos with my pictures and songs, but untill now, I can't find a good software can help me to deal this, welcome to recommand me some good program, thanks in advance. ???

truenorth

Guru

Re: movie maker forum
      « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 09:04:57 AM »
      Initially it was my intention to give you a couple of direct links to sites i found on a google search that assisted with your request. Then as i perused the endless sites offering guidance (some very basic and general others much more technical) it occurred
       to me that this was something you actually need to do yourself. This is because not knowing your knowledge/equipment/and intentions for content/etc. my recommendations might fall short of the mark if i tried to assume for you.So here is the search criteria that i used and if you do also i think you will find all the guidance you will need including youtube videos as to what is required.good luck,truenorth
      "how to make your own youtube videos?"

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
      • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      Re: movie maker forum
      « Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 06:45:18 AM »
      I've heard good things about http://animoto.com/
      I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.