Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cant access the Internet from my browser  (Read 3383 times)

TeeTee

Topic Starter

Greenhorn
    • Experience: Beginner
    cant access the Internet from my browser
    « on: November 03, 2011, 01:23:32 AM »
    I posted my problems about my computer and they sent a message on how to remove Malware, I got to the bottom and it says to download CCcleaner and then run it and some other programs, but if I cant open my browser how can I down load any cleaner's or programs. I'm typing this on another computer--- the one that wont let me access the web threw my IE or Mozilla is sitting next to me, ??? Dont know how to do it, I dont have a CD because it is an Asus Notebook??? I dont know how to reply to the person that sent me the reply on how to remove Malware, it doesnt tell me how to reply on the same thread??? There is no option to reply??

nixie

Beginner

• Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: cant access the Internet from my browser
    « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 01:36:30 AM »
    If you have a USB pen drive aka thumb drive you can download it to the for example 1GB USB drive from the computer your using now for help, and then plug that USB drive into the system that has the issues and install it that way using whats known as a sneaker network.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: cant access the Internet from my browser
    « Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 05:33:14 AM »
    Please follow the instructions in the following link and post your logs in the thread you create (NOT in this thread):
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html