Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Batman Arkham Asylum resolution change  (Read 12737 times)

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Experience: Beginner
    Batman Arkham Asylum resolution change
    « on: January 19, 2012, 02:00:06 AM »
    Dear Experts,
                       As I posted earlier I have the same prob with Batman Arkham Asylum. Only this time there is no config file. There is a whole folder! How can I find the file in this folder which contains the resolution? Please tell me. If you want me to state all the files in the folder, please reply and tell me so.

Raptor

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum resolution change
    « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:21:26 AM »
    That's probably because you have to do this:

The variety of graphics options in Arkham Asylum is respectable, but compared to what we know of the Unreal Engine 3 technology, there could have been a lot more. The entire configuration interface happens OUTSIDE of the game, in a submenu on the game’s launcher. The first time a player runs the game, the launcher will appear automatically. From then on, however, double-clicking the game’s icon will send the player directly into the game, with no ability to manage graphics options once inside. To change these video options after the first run, you must right-click the game’s icon and select the "Launcher" option, then click the "Settings" menu item. From that interface, players can manage graphics options, movement controls, and action controls.

XtrGamer

Topic Starter

Beginner
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:35:30 AM »
      thnx raptor. notice the increase in your thanks.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 05:02:45 AM »
      thnx raptor. notice the increase in your thanks.

Always willing to help out a fellow gamer.  ;)