Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Only one statement getting executed  (Read 3078 times)

Richa28

Only one statement getting executed
« on: December 29, 2011, 03:07:11 AM »
Hi

I want to run all the test cases in all the test suites of all the projects in one click in SOAPUI. I want to write the results in a file. i.e. want to generate a report for all the projects.
I have written a .bat file with below content. But this is executing only first command and creating only one that is ProjectName1.txt file. Please help.

"C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-3.6.1\bin\testrunner.bat" -s"TestSuiteName1" -r -a -j -fC:\Dev\reports -I C:\TestSuites\ProjectName1-soapui-project.xml > ProjectName1.txt
"C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-3.6.1\bin\testrunner.bat" -s"TestSuiteName2" -r -a -j -fC:\Dev\reports -I C:\TestSuites\ProjectName2-soapui-project.xml > ProjectName2.txt

Thanks.

Salmon Trout

Re: Only one statement getting executed
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 01:14:31 PM »
In your batch, in the first line you hand over control permanently to testrunner.bat. Control will never come back. In a batch if you want to run another batch and get control back, you use the CALL statement.

Code: [Select]
CALL "C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-3.6.1\bin\testrunner.bat" -s"TestSuiteName1" -r -a -j -fC:\Dev\reports -I C:\TestSuites\ProjectName1-soapui-project.xml > ProjectName1.txt
CALL "C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-3.6.1\bin\testrunner.bat" -s"TestSuiteName2" -r -a -j -fC:\Dev\reports -I C:\TestSuites\ProjectName2-soapui-project.xml > ProjectName2.txt