Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What's wrong with this picture??  (Read 5442 times)

garybear

What's wrong with this picture??
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:55:43 AM »
What's wrong with this picture?? I started a topic about proxies. There were 50 reply's. Not one reply was about proxies. Isn't that a little strange??
What's wrong with this picture?? There are 80,000 registered members here on CH. Over 350 guests at any given time, but I've never seen more than 16 members on at the same time; the same old members that post every day.
What's wrong with this picture?? This space is for you Raptor. I know you will have a comment to post here. I'm a big fan of yours also :) :)

I'll be adding to this thread in the future, if it doesn't get deleted :) I'm hoping for a fun thread and lots of reply's. Some days it's rather boring around here. Put your thinking caps on, I'm betting there's lots of "What's wrong with this picture".

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: What's wrong with this picture??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
This thread is nominated for the
"Most likely to be deleted award"

garybear

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 10:21:30 AM »
This thread is nominated for the
"Most likely to be deleted award"
Probably  your right!! If anyone trys  to have fun here it's frowned on. Do you think that could be the reason we have nearly 400 guests and 800,000 registered members, but only 10 members are posting. I guess we have a lot of on lookers with no problems.
Why do you think it will be deleted?? Do you have a reason, or should I just guess. I thought off topic was for any thing.

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »

Firstly, you started a topic on proxies in the off topic section. If you want a topic to be taken seriously, post it in the appropriate place.

Secondly, you might what to try and understand what has got you banned from other forums, before the same attitude,  pointless rambling and half accusations, end up getting you the same treatment on this one.
11 cheers for binary !

garybear

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
Firstly, you started a topic on proxies in the off topic section. If you want a topic to be taken seriously, post it in the appropriate place.

Secondly, you might what to try and understand what has got you banned from other forums, before the same attitude,  pointless rambling and half accusations, end up getting you the same treatment on this one.
Hello friend! First please tell me where I should post these topics Second, what's wrong with having a little fun on CH. Third , do you know some thing you would like to share with members about me being banned some where. I do not except this from another member. If it comes from a moderator, then that's a different ball game. I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm here to share my knowledge and make new friends. Sense you have accused me of getting banned, I'll put it out here for all to see. I was banned from IObit forum for exposing their software causing all kinds of problems. I was a expert user on their forum for nearly 3 years before being banned. They refused to fix their software and after posting a PM from a big dog telling me they didn't have time to fix their problems I was banned. Check it out friend. I have nothing to hide here on CH.
Thanks for your reply. I have been wanting to get this out in the open. Now I have and I feel a lot better.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »

First please tell me where I should post these topics

OK, A topic on Proxies should be in the Network section.

Second, what's wrong with having a little fun on CH.

You'll probably find out.

Third , do you know some thing you would like to share with members about me being banned some where.

It's not hard to find out, it's on the internet.

I'm not here to cause trouble.

Whats this topic about then ??

11 cheers for binary !

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »
I was banned from IObit forum for exposing their software causing all kinds of problems. I was a expert user on their forum for nearly 3 years before being banned. They refused to fix their software and after posting a PM from a big dog telling me they didn't have time to fix their problems I was banned.
That will get you banned anywhere.

When you are a guest at a dinner party, you don't complain about the service. Only the host has the right to criticize his servants.

Go start your own forum, pay somebody to build a great website and bring traffic. When you pay the bill, complain about the bad product. Any website that ends in the letters COM is, be definition, out there to make money or at least pay for itself. Including this none.

BTW: Are your dues up to date?

garybear

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 11:28:11 AM »
Just one more little bit of info. The reason I use MBAM in real time with MSE is because the Chinese boom barted me with malicious IP addresses for months and MBAM blocked every one of them. One week they hit me with over 750 Chinese IP's  They are just a front man for the Chinese to gain access to your computer and use you as a proxy. Yow I know I'm a crazy old man, but you just might be surprised what this old man knows. You brag about using Google, Google malicious IP's and you will see all my posts about malicious Chinese IP addresses. Google MBAM and you will see why they block all Chinese IP's I'm glad this is all coming out here. I've been wanting to bring all this up but didn't think it appropriate here on CH. This is all I have to say about this subject. If it is not appropriate here on CH, please delete this. I will understand.
PS I no longer get hit with the IP's. They gave up a long time ago.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 11:35:53 AM »

Just one more little bit of info. The reason I use MBAM in real time with MSE is because the Chinese boom barted me with malicious IP addresses for months and MBAM blocked every one of them. One week they hit me with over 750 Chinese IP's  They are just a front man for the Chinese to gain access to your computer and use you as a proxy. Yow I know I'm a crazy old man, but you just might be surprised what this old man knows. You brag about using Google, Google malicious IP's and you will see all my posts about malicious Chinese IP addresses. Google MBAM and you will see why they block all Chinese IP's I'm glad this is all coming out here. I've been wanting to bring all this up but didn't think it appropriate here on CH.

What's this got to do with your OP ??

Who mentioned google ??

I'm outta here before i get dragged into something i dont like. There is no need for this..........
11 cheers for binary !

garybear

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »
That will get you banned anywhere.

When you are a guest at a dinner party, you don't complain about the service. Only the host has the right to criticize his servants.

Go start your own forum, pay somebody to build a great website and bring traffic. When you pay the bill, complain about the bad product. Any website that ends in the letters COM is, be definition, out there to make money or at least pay for itself. Including this none.

BTW: Are your dues up to date?
Yes sir you are 100% right. What I did on IObit forum was wrong. I was a guest that let my anger cloud my good sense, and I handled it all wrong. When and if a moderator tells me to cool it, you can bet I'll cool it. I don't need to be preached to by a fellow member. Now lets please bury this please. It brings up a lot of bad memories for me and old friends that I don't see any more.

garybear

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 11:54:03 AM »
What's wrong with this picture?? I'm now starting to see why there are 400 guests and only 10 old members  posting.
It's fine if this topic gets deleted. Probably never should have started it. I thought maybe members could have a little fun with it. It not turning out that way so I probably won't add to this thread!!

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »
Off Topic or not i've seen enough...

Topic Closed.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "