Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: IHA Dos Program $500 reward for recovery of my transactions  (Read 2684 times)

vanish

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    IHA Dos Program $500 reward for recovery of my transactions
    « on: April 28, 2012, 06:38:54 PM »
    I have been using In House Accountant since 1989, it is a basic accounting program that I know inside and out. I am willing to Pay the first person who can help me undo something I did to reverse over 3000 transactions when I flipped my year end and forgot to back up the last year.  I can give further details if anyone thinks they can help.  IHA is out of business and I have tried everything I know.  I do not know how to go into the program to undo the year end and go back to a few days earlier when all my transactions were visible.  All I have now is totals.  I am freaking out.
    I will pay this reward when this is done,  Please help me

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: IHA Dos Program $500 reward for recovery of my transactions
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »
    I don't have a solution. But a warning. The more you do to fix the problem, the worse it will become.
    You need to find a wanton make a forensic copy of h your hard drive.  Wait, better let someone else do that.
    If thins is really important to you, you may have to employ a data recovery service to find files that were marked for erasure.
    What they change is hard to say. Ask among your contacts for a service that know of in your  area. Otherwise, you need to contact a expert service and ship the drive per their instructions.

Start with Seagate. They offer data recovery. For a price. Or choose another if you are confident they are reliable. You may nobly get one shot a t getting back your data.

https://services.seagate.com/
    I do not work for Seagate, in case you wonder.

vanish

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: IHA Dos Program $500 reward for recovery of my transactions
      « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »
      thank you