Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Compact (English Version)  (Read 2902 times)

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Backup & Recovery 11 Compact (English Version)                                                       Paragon Backup and Recovery 11 Compact is a simple and   powerful backup and recovery solution to secure stand-alone Windows   desktops and laptops. It quickly backs up your files and folders,   operating system or even your entire hard disk to any storage you   choose. Compact edition ensures that your system and valuable data are   protected — and can be restored in case of any disaster! Now supports   the latest HDD standards!

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

overthehill

Apprentice

• Keep Canada beautiful. Swallow your beer cans.
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Thanks once again Allan. I've downloaded and backed up my system. I've also taken advantage of other free backup solutions that you have provided. Sure doesn't hurt to have another. Well done. Much appreciated. overthehill

Allan

Topic Starter

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
You're welcome.