Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Help with port forwarding  (Read 2534 times)

Quinquiplica

Help with port forwarding
« on: September 27, 2012, 01:09:28 PM »
I have tried just about everything. I have a FOSCAM IP Wireless Camera that I have a LAN IP for. I have also set up a domain with no-ip.com that's a DNS host for my ip.

So when I go to my domain, I get sent to the login page for my router. I am trying to set up port forwarding so I can put in my domain plus :80 at the end and forward it to the LAN ip of my camera. Basically so I can view my camera online. I've sep up a port forward in my router (I think correctly) but it still directs to the router login page when I type :80 at the end.

I've used this tool: http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ to try figure out if my port 80 is open but it is not. I have set an inbound rule in my advanced settings in windows firewall (Windows 7), but still nothing. When I go to command prompt and  type "netstat -ao" I don't see port 80 even on the list?? So I have no clue why it is closed or what program could be using it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!