Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Window 7 - Trouble play the web video (Please help!!!)  (Read 3006 times)

uni2811

Topic Starter

Rookie

Window 7 - Trouble play the web video (Please help!!!)
    « on: April 05, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
    Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite t135-s1312, Window 7 64-bit. Recently, I'm having trouble with some of the web player. For example, if someone post a youtube video on facebook. I can click to play the video, but once the video starts, I cannot click anything else. That is for facebook. Also, on some other websites with different video host. I couldn't even click to play the video. I tried to re-install adobe flash player but no luck. Could  anybody please help me? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you!

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Window 7 - Trouble play the web video (Please help!!!)
    « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »
    Whens the last time you did regular maintenence on this PC such as clearing temp files...clearing browser cache and de-fragging ? ?
    Also how much free space is on the HDD opposed to total space.
    The other question would be what protection apps do you have and whens the last time you ran the scans for issues ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

uni2811

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:31 PM »
      I ran a scan with SuperAntiSpyware regularly in 1 or 2 days. I am not sure about clearing browser cahe and de-fragging though. Sorry!
      I have 332 GB free of 455 GB on HDD.
      The protection apps I have is Symantec Antivirus, and I haven't ran the scans for couple months now, because I couldn't do a live update for it. I really don't know what to do now.

uni2811

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
        Whens the last time you did regular maintenence on this PC such as clearing temp files...clearing browser cache and de-fragging ? ?
        Also how much free space is on the HDD opposed to total space.
        The other question would be what protection apps do you have and whens the last time you ran the scans for issues ? ?

Do you know what is the possible issue of my computer? Please help me!