Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Game Screen Help  (Read 6251 times)

tidas1118

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Game Screen Help
    « on: June 02, 2013, 02:15:28 PM »
      My game screen on OMGPOP for pool as become very jitery and unresponsive here the past two days. I know that some cookies were fiddled with by my wife not knowing much about them. I don't know what if any thing she may have changed. I'm not all that either, but the pool game started about the same time too. Most everywhere else seems untouched though. I ask the players about it and they do not seem to be having the same trouble. Imessed with enable the java and it seem diff for a short time ,then back to a mess. HELP PLEASE! I like the pool game. Thanks

tidas1118

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: Game Screen Help
      « Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:01:17 PM »
      Now I'm really confused because I just came from the site to check 4 a reply and before I could finish the last game the darn thing began to play as normal as if nothing is or was wrong all the way to the last ball.  I made no changes, so I'm really curious how and why the behavoir changed at that time. I know the obvious would be website malfunction, but I asked each player about their own screen behavior and no one else was having any trouble at all.  This did happen exactly the same way only hours after the first symptoms and fell apart the very next game ,staying that way up to just minutes ago. I will now go check to see about my ghost.

Thanks 4 ur time