Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: web designe  (Read 11119 times)

saurav4331

web designe
« on: May 25, 2013, 11:42:22 PM »
guyz I am making new website that is totally based on computer like "how to decrease your start up time" & other tricks . I am never make website ever . i want to know making website on these tricks is legal or not 

camerongray

Expert
    • Yes
    • Cameron Gray - The Random Rambings of a Computer Geek
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: web designe
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 08:24:28 AM »
Yep, as long as you don't cover stuff like pirating software, cracking passwords.etc you'll be fine!

blackrainbow

Hopeful

• For the Emperor!
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Freaks geeks and autographs shop
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:55:06 AM »
befor you stard designing the web page i recomend looking for a tutorial on html and css, so you have a rough idea on coding the web page after that down load a trail of dreamweaver and build the web site :)

jinmiena

• Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 11:30:44 PM »
    I recommend that you learn the basics of web design. This will help you avoid web design mistakes along the process that makes the entire procedure long and time wasting.

ShaneTFletcher

Rookie
    • If In Doubt, Check It Out
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 03:38:01 AM »
    I learn't HTML in college, not really knowing exactly what was what haha. I just basically learned the structure of an HTML file, adding text, making it bold etc. After getting a bit of knowledge in that, I started to work with CSS, making text bold etc.

There are software's out there which is basically an drag and drop, very easy to use and no web coding knowledge needed.

Here are some tricks I picked up to keep your web pages fast, simple and user friendly -
    1. Choose a good web host - Having a poor web hosting will make your website not load, erroring every 2 minutes and just really useless.
    2. Avoid big sized images - Try not to add big images to your web pages, this will decrease the loading speeds. If you need images, try and use a smaller file format like gif.
    3. Colour scheme - Choose responsible colours. Do not put pinks onto of reds , purple onto of blues etc. Its hard for users to read and therefore closing your website on there browser.
    4. Enjoy it - Don't stress out if you can't do something, just Google it. If you get to stressed out, you'r going to dislike creating websites and therefore you will have the 'cant be arsed attitude'
    5. Keep away from doing stuff illegal - Basically, not create an piracy website, illegal movie watcher etc.

Hope this helps
    If In Doubt, Check It Out