Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: JASC Paint Shop Photo Album  (Read 2973 times)

Tim Clarke

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    JASC Paint Shop Photo Album
    « on: April 04, 2014, 12:43:23 PM »
    I use JASC Paint Shop Photo Album, which I received included with JASC Paint Shop Pro 8, to organise and edit my photographs. In addition I use it to make image notes and comments etc.  I have been doing this for years and have spent ages annotating older photographs which I have scanned in.

Anyway, I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 to replace XP which I was using previously.  I backed up all my files etc.  However, having reinstalled Pant Shop Photo Album from the disc, it now works fine, and I restored image information from the backup file, but all my painstakingly made notes are gone.

Can anyone confirm for me whether these notes would be included in the image information back up file?  If not, where is that data stored?  How do I get my notes back?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: JASC Paint Shop Photo Album
    « Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 04:01:57 PM »
    A quick search for notes was fruitless...i'd double check the directory structure in your backups...other than that they do have a Forum...maybe some answers there...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "