Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: windows 7 bluescreen  (Read 3228 times)

glory

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    windows 7 bluescreen
    « on: December 06, 2014, 08:56:36 AM »
    hi , today i tried to play a game (payday 2 ) in game after 2-3 min. my pc is restarting and when i opened the pc i receive a message : http://i.imgur.com/9ve2aiJ.jpg?1 , help?

PC STATS: proc 3.00 GHz , nvidia geforce gt430 -2 GB  ddr3, 4GB ram , 500 HD

Mulreay

Egghead
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Space and Science
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: windows 7 bluescreen
    « Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 06:51:41 PM »
    Can you describe exactly what happens when the computer shuts down? Do you have a copy of the blue screen error code? If you don't know how to check your logs take a picture of the blue screen so we can see the error.
    For when the One Great Scorer comes
    To write against your name,
    He marks - not that you won or lost,
    But how you played the game.

Owner of www.spaceandscience.co.uk and YouTube partner http://www.youtube.com/user/mulreay

glory

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »
      Hi , i resolved the problem with CCleaner . Ty all

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
      You resolved a bsod issue with ccleaner? Lol - okay. Please post back when the problem returns.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 04:17:41 PM »
       ;)
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Mulreay

Egghead
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Space and Science
      « Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 05:11:37 PM »
      Hi , i resolved the problem with CCleaner . Ty all

That is pretty funny, good luck with that 'resolution'.

Owner of www.spaceandscience.co.uk and YouTube partner http://www.youtube.com/user/mulreay

MichaelNyby

Beginner
        • Experience: Familiar
        « Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 07:26:45 PM »
        With all due respect, and I really mean that -- not just sticking it in to look cool and soften what's next -- I am not so sure the purpose of this site is served by just laughing at a beginner and not explaining to the beginner what you think is funny.  I mean, isn't one purpose here to educate.

I suspect that there weren't too many folks hatched from the Great IT Egg with a head full of all the IT World's knowledge.  Maybe I mean everybody was a beginner and maybe picked up bits and pieces of knowledge from mistakes because somebody didn't just chuckle, they also did a bit of teaching.

I'm not stating that there's any harm in snickering at the doings of some beginners or rookies, but throw in a little knowledge once your done snickering and you might just be helping the IT World in some form.  And in some cases you might also be promoting some good will in the community where you reside at the moment.  I mean the Net community where the chuckling producing incident takes place.  Yes, some of us reside in many Net communities, but still ...  Well, I suppose I've written enough, haven't I?  Probably too much.

I just feel uncomfortable when folks snicker at rookies and don't let the rookies in on the joke.

In my first profession, aviation, not teaching rookies what their mistakes were could cost lives.  That attitude and manner of conducting business has never left my bones.

Mulreay

Egghead
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Yes
          • Space and Science
        « Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41:17 PM »
        With all due respect, and I really mean that -- not just sticking it in to look cool and soften what's next -- I am not so sure the purpose of this site is served by just laughing at a beginner and not explaining to the beginner what you think is funny.  I mean, isn't one purpose here to educate.

I suspect that there weren't too many folks hatched from the Great IT Egg with a head full of all the IT World's knowledge.  Maybe I mean everybody was a beginner and maybe picked up bits and pieces of knowledge from mistakes because somebody didn't just chuckle, they also did a bit of teaching.

I'm not stating that there's any harm in snickering at the doings of some beginners or rookies, but throw in a little knowledge once your done snickering and you might just be helping the IT World in some form.  And in some cases you might also be promoting some good will in the community where you reside at the moment.  I mean the Net community where the chuckling producing incident takes place.  Yes, some of us reside in many Net communities, but still ...  Well, I suppose I've written enough, haven't I?  Probably too much.

I just feel uncomfortable when folks snicker at rookies and don't let the rookies in on the joke.

In my first profession, aviation, not teaching rookies what their mistakes were could cost lives.  That attitude and manner of conducting business has never left my bones.

Hi, the joke comes from someone thinking they can solve a blue screen with CCleaner. If you don't know, that is actually maybe not impossible but highly improbable. Nobody is having a personal attack we just find it funny that somebody thought that was the answer and others may see this thread to solve there own problems. Before you jump in and judge us all maybe you should take a moment and think of the wider repercussions of making such statements.
        we're all here to help but you may not know this a lot of us actually respect each other and see others as friends. Yes we have 'in jokes' but we never act unprofessional when it comes to true advise.

Maybe you need to chill your boots a little, friend.
        « Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:54:38 PM by Mulreay »

MichaelNyby

Beginner
          • Experience: Familiar
          « Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »
          I'm glad you thought I needed to be told what the joke was.  That means you haven't done your research and don't know who I am.  I like that.

What I am wondering is why none of you explained that to the OP?  I mean, didn't explain to the OP what you were snickering about.

Certainly you did understand the point of my post above?

Now how about I tell you why your last line caused me to snicker.

Maybe you need to chill your boots a little friend.

See, if you do not put a comma before friend one might think you are calling them little friend.  Kind of funny, isn't it?

Mulreay

Egghead
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • Space and Science
          « Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 07:58:11 PM »
          See, if you do not put a comma before friend one might think you are calling them little friend.  Kind of funny, isn't it?

I edited the post to make you feel better. The truly sad thing is one of the mods will come along now and close this post as you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
          « Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:42:45 PM by Mulreay »