Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: bad pc performance  (Read 2964 times)

hiqoyowe

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    bad pc performance
    « on: November 22, 2020, 11:32:16 PM »
    Hello :)

I am having bad performances is most games... and what i mean by that is that i always have a low gpu usage and that causes the frames to dip below 60...in some games like squad,my cpu is at a constant 30/45% usage and my gpu 40/60%... it does not go any higher than that...When i got my pc around a year ago,i had this problem and it was even worse...i fixed this problem by updating my os from windows website... and for around a month, my pc ran perfectly... squad was using around 70/95% of my gpu and i was getting very good frames... and this affected all games, i am just using the game squad as an example...while i was downloading an addon in microsoft flight simulator...my screen went black an rebooted to the bios... it asked me if i wanted to change any setting or keep the settings...oof course i selected to keep my settings,then i booted back into the pc and launched a game,and ive noticed the performance went back as before, low gpu causing horrible frames, can anyone please help

My specs
    GPU: GIGABYTE AOURUS 2080s 8GB
    CPU:I7 9700K OVERCLOCKED TO 4.1 GHZ
    RAM:2x8 Hyper X RAM 2166 Mhz
    PSU:850W COOLER MASTER
    MOTHERBOARD: B365M PRO-VH (MS-7C31)