Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Small anoyin freezes that last a sec each  (Read 2713 times)

7darkmatt

Small anoyin freezes that last a sec each
« on: February 17, 2006, 10:02:33 PM »
 :-? :-? :-? wat do i do every time i do anything after a few secs my comp like freezes that little pic of the whole screen for a sec and then unfreezes whereever it would be. I cant stand to play computer games like this! anything i do is so anoyin.

7darkmatt

Re: Small anoyin freezes that last a sec each
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 10:03:56 PM »
hello anyone there  :'( :'( :'(awe this is anoyin

7darkmatt

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »
 :(

7darkmatt

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:21:09 PM »
 :-?

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 10:31:40 PM »
     7darkmatt.......
    wat do i do every time i do anything after a few secs my comp like freezes that little pic of the whole screen for a sec and then unfreezes whereever it would be.
    LOL ..... I just turned on my universal translator .......polished my cyrstal ball and rubbed the magic lamp ........and I still have no idea what your attempting to describe ........   Have another go at it ...we are here and are watching and listening .

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 07:00:49 AM »
    He seems rather impatient too.  I think he's referring to screen lag while gaming, but with that language barrier we'll never know.

nouns & verbs + sentence structure + punctuation = helpful

Mystik1982

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 11:05:42 AM »
    If the little freezes only occur during gaming then you need a better vid card/more RAM.  Check the specs of the game vs the specs of your computer.

7darkmatt

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
    actually the freezing occured no matter where i was... anything i did, even make those little boxes with your mouse on your desktop (where you click, hold, and move the mouse to make a square box in order to highlite more) it just kept doing it...but i think its actually stopped now  :)