Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows keep restarting itself  (Read 1867 times)

Cerebus

Windows keep restarting itself
« on: April 29, 2006, 03:47:16 AM »
Hello everyone, my computer has worked just fine untill something strange began to happen. As I turned my computer on it just restarted itself and then again and again. Finally after a while the xp loading screen appreared but just seconds after that a blue screen came up and told me:

If this is the first time you have seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer.  If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.  If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problem continues, disable or remove and new installed hardware or software.  Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.  If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable compnents, restart your computer, press f8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode

UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME

***STOP: 0x000000ED (0X82B80110, 0XC0000032, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

This little issue has caused me to format my pc four times now, please I do not wish to install my programs and stuff all over again. Do any of you know what to do the next time this message appears?

Fed

• Sage
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Windows keep restarting itself
    « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 05:25:57 AM »
    Update your Windows, here's the stop error explained.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=315403&sd=RMVP