Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: System Restore Won't Restore-Gamblock?  (Read 10553 times)

GX1_Man

Re: System Restore Won't Restore-Gamblock?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 04:50:43 PM »
I don't remember the issue you had, but if you had a problem Windows installation it was already too late for this. This should be done immediatly after installing Windows, Drivers, Usual Programs,and updates. If you image a problem it will return every time you use the image for a restore. If there are hardware changes, then the image will be off as well

What was your issue, or point me to the post.

rlprlp

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 07:54:31 PM »
Microsoft Windows>>Creating your own XP CD;  posted July 1st...  all the way back on page 5 now.  I didn't think that you'd ever even see that.  I was just giving you a hard time just for fun!!  I'm sorry;  you're here donating your time trying to help people, and I'm abusing the forum by screwing around;  again, I REALLY didn't think that you'd ever even see it!  

GX1_Man

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »
OK, I found it and I had responded to that.

You can do an image, but it is best to do it when the machine is new, and then again when you have it set up just like you want it. Deleting the unused garbage, adding the updates, etc. The talk there was about creating a slipstream CD which is a whole 'nother deal.

I still think you are better served hounding HP for a real Windows CD.

Here's the link for anyone interested:

http://www.computerhope.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1151808500/0#0

No offense taken.  ;)