Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Miranda to MSN error (*censored*!?)  (Read 2579 times)

Dead_reckon

Miranda to MSN error (*censored*!?)
« on: July 17, 2006, 04:31:52 PM »
ok, so, i am sitting here, bored as usuall, and i decide to start miranda, see if anyone is online to IM, i notice that MSN doesnt connect when i tell it to sign on, so i tell it to set MSN to online and this is what i got:

now, i think you can all understand the name of the image (mouse over, or somthing, and you will see it). i borrowed these images from GX1_man's post "New Windows Pop ups (which seems to have vanished into cyberspace) to demonstrait just how confused i am about this:

incase you want to enlighten me to exactly what that is telling me (somthing about MSN and miranda not being able to communicate is all i got) i would be happy, yes i have the latest version of miranda, and yes MSN did work before... sometimes... when it did work it was fine, when it didnt i would just get a message service timed out error message

pcdoc4christ

Re: Miranda to MSN error (*censored*!?)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
If you are for real, the last two errors are most likely those of some virus or Trojan Horse.
 :o

Doc

Dead_reckon

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 08:53:06 PM »
If you are for real, the last two errors are most likely those of some virus or Trojan Horse.
 :o

Doc

no they where just an example of how meaningless this error is to me... (i stated taht i borrowed them from GX1 mans missing post) the MSN one IS real, the other two where made as a joke, i just used them to demonstrate my reaction to this MSN miranda issue

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »