Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Internet security package for small business  (Read 3689 times)

associates

Topic Starter

Intermediate
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    Internet security package for small business
    « on: August 14, 2006, 09:56:55 PM »
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a better package that comes with Anti Virus, Anti Spyware and Anti Adware (All in one) for a small business. I mean there are some like Norton, McAfee, etc but i don't like to use Norton or McAfee. I guess i'm looking for some other new brand.

Thank you in advance

GX1_Man

Re: Internet security package for small business
    « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
    Personally I don't start with the assumption that an all in one is the best solution, but that's just me.

Outside of those, eTrust, PCCillin and Kaspersky are the next big names if that's what you want.

unlovedwarrior

Guru

• someday this name will be known
      « Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:42:35 AM »
      i like getting an av from one company that just does av and same with my anti spyware and adware and firewall.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
         associates....... I , like GX1_Man don't feel that a all in one is the way to go ........
        I use , a AV of my choice , antispyware of my choice  and so on .
        Plus I haven't come across any one that does a great job at all those things .......
        What one will find , another may or maynot ....... and thats just not good enough.

dl65  ::)

If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.