Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: working at 90 degrees  (Read 2091 times)

CanadianDiesel

working at 90 degrees
« on: September 04, 2006, 02:06:25 PM »
hey all, got a problem went to go restart my computer after shutting it off after  using it ( sleeping), and when i restarted it everythings working fine but my screen is working at 90 degrees so my head is crooked right now trying to type.

i have xp for a operating system, tried rebooting and the start up screen were the large XP picture is fine, just when it go into the logging in part is were the computer decides to rotate the screen.

help?

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: working at 90 degrees
    « Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 02:12:45 PM »
     CanadianDiesel........ Perhaps a bit more info would help ........ for example what were you or some other user doing prior to this issue ?

Quick fix........  TURN THE MONITOR 90 degrees ...LOL  ........or .............
    Go into your graphics card control panel and rotate the monitor display until it's the way you want it .........

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

CanadianDiesel

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 02:28:50 PM »
    ah that was it, go into graphics card and change rotation, thank you

i don't touch computer internals, nor do i play around inside the software programs.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
    Compaq and HP have a Control/ ALT/Up arrow ,down arrow etc...To rotate
    the desktop on several models.
    « Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:49:59 PM by street1 »
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.