Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Command and conquer generals  (Read 7318 times)

ZealEmpire

Re: Command and conquer generals
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 06:37:29 AM »
I thought the single player in C&C Generals and Zero Hour was very good.

The online was good too, but thats only because i bought it before i realised that u dont have to buy games. I would have been completely happy with the single player alone.

But yeh, Weswood, who created Red Alert 2 are the best. Nothing beats Red Alert 2.

I think one of the things that made the older games so much fun to play was the in game videos that would happen before or after each mission...It made you want to get down and beat each level just so you could see the result in a cool video.  All Zero Hour has is some goofy reporters that drone on and on.   [smiley=grin.gif]

Track

Apprentice

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
    I thought the single player in C&C Generals and Zero Hour was very good.

The online was good too, but thats only because i bought it before i realised that u dont have to buy games. I would have been completely happy with the single player alone.

But yeh, Weswood, who created Red Alert 2 are the best. Nothing beats Red Alert 2.

I think one of the things that made the older games so much fun to play was the in game videos that would happen before or after each mission...It made you want to get down and beat each level just so you could see the result in a cool video.  All Zero Hour has is some goofy reporters that drone on and on.   [smiley=grin.gif]

My friend installed the game for me, i've never seen the videos but i've beat the game dozens of times.
    That's Right, I am a Graphics Card Expert!

Track

Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 07:33:29 AM »
      i know u guys are not so hot on the hole illgal download thing... but

www.torrentspy.com
      ------------------------

you can get a copy of the game there and if u use your cd key, it will be like u never lost the game !

Lets both go to prison:

www.ISOHunt.com

Track

Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 07:13:39 AM »
        It's the best.

www.torrent-finder.com

im glad i dont live in texas..  ;)
        « Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 07:14:02 AM by Track »